The Genius Bar is in full swing. Everyone is loving the new laptops. Please take note of a few reminders as you prepare for your upcoming appointment.
1. Please make sure all stickers are off of your laptop.
2. Remove all CD's and DVD's.
3. Remove all computer adapters.
4. Bring your laptop, laptop battery supply, docking station, and docking station battery supply. If you do not have all of these items, you will not receive your new equipment.
5. It is very important that you arrive at your appointment time. If you are early or late it messes up the schedule. We have scheduled for each appointment to have one on one time with a Keller ISD Genius.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, there is a link in the appointment confirmation email that you received. This must be done 48 hours prior to your appointment. You cannot just change appointments with a friend. We have to assign laptops to individual employees and if you are not on the schedule for the day, we will not have a laptop ready for you.
If you need to schedule an appointment, click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Genius Bar!